Dear Wright Orthodontics Patients and Parents,
In order to ensure the safety of our patients, our team and the community at large during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are adapting the way that we provide orthodontic treatment. What this means for you:
- All new consultations will be conducted virtually! If you or a family member have been considering orthodontics – we will meet you where you are.
Click the image below to start:
- Regular appointments for our existing orthodontic patients will be done virtually, by video conference
Click the image below to schedule an appointment:
- We will implement pick-up for additional aligners or elastics via our breeze way
- Our office will be in contact with all aligner patients in order to supply them necessary trays
- For all emergencies, please call (630) 208-1200
We will reach out shortly if you have an upcoming appointment to discuss the best option for your family.
Please know that we remain committed to the importance of your healthcare, comfort and safety. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, and will communicate further based on the expert advice of government departments, public health authorities and healthcare professionals.
We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation, and we look forward to continuing to make you smile!
Dr Randy Wright