Do you know if you need braces? Do you know why you might? Receiving braces can provide many benefits for your teeth and improve the quality of your oral health in the long run. Below are some of the conditions involved in the need for braces that can be corrected with treatment:
– Braces can improve the alignment of your teeth, as well as improve the way your teeth come together.
– In addition to being more aesthetic, straight teeth are easier to keep clean and decrease the risk of dangerous dental problems such as tooth decay and gum disease.
– After straightening your teeth with braces, you may find it easier to perform general oral skills, including speaking and chewing food.
– The results achieved from wearing braces can help you to smile more often and improve your self-esteem.
– Braces can correct risky malocclusions that otherwise raise the risk of oral accidents such as chipped teeth.
– Straight teeth are less likely to contribute to harmful oral conditions like TMJ disorders and bruxism.
Now that you have a better understanding of the benefits of braces and why they may be needed, we invite you to speak with our orthodontist about whether you need braces in Batavia, Illinois. Call 630-208-1200 today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Randy Wright!